Fourth Edition Math 1016 (4TH EDITION)
Math 2 (Level 2) (PACEs 1013–1024)
In this level the student:
- Continues learning to add and subtract, to carry and borrow 2- and 3-digit numbers, solves word problems, and works addition and subtraction facts vertically and horizontally.
- Completes timed drills and oral drills.
- Learns to relate multiplication to addition.
- Counts and writes by twos, fives, and tens; counts and writes from 1–500; writes numbers in place values of 1s, 10s, and 100s; and writes numbers on a calendar.
- Recognizes and writes number words.
- Learns to identify odd and even numbers.
- Reviews telling time.
- Reviews numbers that are greater than and less than.
- Learns to relate cent signs to pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters.
- Learns to measure objects in inches and centimeters, and compares equivalents for cups to pint, pints to quart, and quarts to gallon.
- Recognizes and constructs geometric shapes.
Item Price : $ 2.70 Each