Life of Christ 1134 (4TH EDITION)
Life of Christ (PACEs 1133–1144) 1 Credit
In this course the student:
- Examines the historic and cultural background of the New Testament.
- Studies the nature of the Gospels.
- Considers the Galilean ministry of Christ.
- Follows Christ’s Berean and Judean ministries.
- Visualizes the triumphal entry of Christ and His final public teaching.
- Witnesses the final hours of Christ with His disciples.
- Studies the resurrection and post-resurrection appearances of Christ.
- Gains insights that will enhance his personal walk with the Saviour.