Literature and Creative Writing 1043 (3RD EDITION)
Literature and Creative Writing 4 (Level 4) (PACEs 1037–1048)
In this level the student:
- Uses imagination, deductive reasoning, and comparison and contrast.
- Learns to draw conclusions and find the main idea of a paragraph.
- Makes predictions about the end of a story and discerns between “alike” and “different.”
- Increases dictionary skills, learns about biographies, autobiographies, and libraries.
- Finds valuable lessons in character-building stories.
- Writes a letter to a missionary, an invitation, an anecdote, a sketch, and a story ending.
Refer to the required resources