Science PACE Set 1013-1024 (4TH EDITION)
Science 2 (Level 2) (PACEs 1013–1024)
In this level the student:
- Expands his knowledge of the days of Creation, the first man and woman.
- Learns about animals, the seasons and weather, heavenly bodies, plains, flat lands, valleys, hills, and mountains.
- Enlarges his vocabulary with the introduction of new words.
- Builds reading comprehension.
- Continues to build eye-hand coordination by drawing shapes, irregular shapes, and directional lines.
- Learns how God made every person unique through the introduction of fingerprints, etc.
- Learns about the five senses.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.