Science PACE Set 1061-1072 (4TH EDITION)
Science 6 (Level 6) (PACEs 1061–1072)
In this level the student:
- Expands his vocabulary base with the addition of new vocabulary words.
- Explores the theories, properties, and laws of magnetism, and the uses of magnets; acids, bases, elements, solvents, solutes, and solutions in chemistry; higher and lower plants, and the process of photosynthesis.
- Looks at the history, nature, and uses of electricity; chemical, mechanical, and nuclear sources of electricity and measuring electricity.
- Learns about the central nervous system, the senses, the structure and function of the skeletal and muscular systems, infectious and noninfectious diseases, treatment of and defense against diseases, and digestion and nutrition.
- Builds knowledge of previously introduced character traits.