U.S. Civics PACE Set 1133-1138 (3RD EDITION)
U.S. Civics (Level 12) (PACEs 1133–1138) 1/2 Credit
In this level the student:
- Studies the historical foundations of American Civics.
- Reviews the Biblical, Greek, Roman, and Anglo-Saxon governments; types of church governments; origins, structures, functions, and limitations of state and local governments.
- Studies the reasons and results of the Reformation and the influence of the philosophies of the Enlightenment on today’s culture.
- Summarizes the historical, social, and economic conditions that led to the Declaration of Independence; the Articles of Confederation; Constitution ratification; and the colonial and modern meaning of “separation of church and state.”
- Learns the structures and functions of the national government.