Word Building 1081 (4TH EDITION)
Word Building 7 (Level 7) (PACEs 1073–1084)
In this level the student:
- Reviews word studies—synonyms, homophones, antonyms, heteronyms, commonly misspelled words, Greek word parts, and words of Spanish and French origin.
- Expands grammar usage—regular and irregular verb forms, forming adjectives from nouns and adverbs, interjections, complete subject, and complete predicate.
- Integrates thinking and writing with correct punctuation.
- Reviews, memorizes, and learns abbreviations—days of the week, months, states, and capitals.
- Continues to study phonics rules—different sounds of s and c, ending sounds, prefixes and suffixes, diphthongs, and accent and syllable division.
- Writes about the character traits taught in each PACE.