Advanced Art Self-Pac 103 (2ND EDITION)
Advanced Art (high school student) (Self-Pacs 97–108) 1 Credit
In this level the student:
- Studies an introduction to the tools of art: the pencil, pen and ink, and paints.
- Learns the principles of design: symbols, rhythm, shapes, and awareness.
- Investigates the hue, value, intensity, and proportion of color, and paints in color.
- Designs clothing, draperies, still figures, and figures in motion.
- Learns about observation, point of view, perspectives, and light and shade.
- Examines chalk talks (materials, setup, tools for success) and generates a program.
- Discovers lettering, layouts, spacing, and other techniques designed to help the student integrate the learned material.