Please note that order processing time is 5 to 7 business days for all shipping methods and does not include the estimated shipping time.
GENERAL NOTES :
- Shipping and handling charges are charged to each invoice. A.C.E. School of Tomorrow® will absorb the shipping costs on backorders and claims.
- All orders will be shipped as selected.
- Schools that have a Ministry Service Agreement and require a new shipping address or need to update a current shipping address should contact [email protected] for assistance. Include your A.C.E. School of Tomorrow account number when making these requests.
- A.C.E. School of Tomorrow® cannot accept C.O.D. orders.
Note : Shipping charges are subject to change without notice.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING OPTIONS (U.S.)
- United Parcel Service*
Ground – Each box is insured for $100, and expected delivery time is two to seven business days after shipment.
3 Day Select – May be delivered on 3rd business day after shipment. This service is not guaranteed by UPS.
2nd Day Air – May be delivered on 2nd business day after shipment. This service is not guaranteed by UPS.
Next Day Air – Will be delivered on next business day after shipment. This service is guaranteed by UPS.
- Motor Freight*
There is a minimum weight limit of 1,000 pounds.
- U.S. Mail – Domestic
USPS Ground Advantage – Traceable with USPS Tracking. Expected delivery time is two to five business days after shipment.
Priority Mail – Traceable with USPS Tracking. Expected delivery time is one to three business days after shipment.
Parcel Select – Traceable with USPS Tracking. Expected delivery time is two to eight days after shipment.
- Will Call (Texas Warehouse)
The customer is called when the order is ready for pickup. A handling fee will be applied.
* Must have a contact name, physical street address, email address, and a valid telephone number.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OPTIONS (Outside U.S.)
Shipping charges for UPS EXPRESS, UPS EXPRESS SAVER, UPS EXPEDITED, UPS STANDARD (Canada only), and AIR FREIGHT will be assessed at actual shipping cost plus a handling fee of 5% of the shipping cost or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater. The shipping charges are exclusive of clearance, duties, and taxes, if incurred.
- PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL® (USPI)
Delivery time varies from one week to one month. Can be traced but not insured.
- UPS EXPRESS* Two to five days delivery. Costs more than USPI but can be traced.
- UPS EXPEDITED* Five to seven days delivery. Sometimes costs less than Express or sometimes more depending on weight. Can be traced.
- UPS STANDARD*
Seven to ten days delivery. Available to Canada only.
- Air Freight
Five to seven days to the airport. Customer will be notified upon arrival. Needs valid telephone number.
- LOCAL PICKUP (Texas only)
The customer is called when the order is ready for pickup. A handling fee of 2% of the order value, or a minimum of $7, whichever is greater, is added to the invoice.
Exception is Mexico orders that require customs papers.
- Payment must be in U.S. funds whether by check or money order. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
- A.C.E. has established local warehousing in certain areas. Customers located in Australia and the South Pacific, Canada, Europe, the Philippines, CIS and Baltic States, Africa, and South America must order directly from their respective warehouse.
*Must have a contact name, physical street address, email address, and a valid telephone number.