Economics 1142 (3RD EDITION)
Economics (Level 12) (PACEs 1139–1144) 1/2 Credit
In this level the student:
- Learns about price theory, laws of supply and demand, production, cycles of free enterprise, international and free trade, banking and investments, stewardship, government, and the economy.
- Identifies definitions, terms, and theories of economics.
- Learns about the organization and functions of the Federal Reserve and the Social Security Systems.
- Interprets information from and uses profit and loss tables and graphs.
- Learns how to establish and follow a budget.
- Discovers the disadvantages of debt, the value of saving, and being involved in a long-range financial plan.