Lit./Creative Writing PACE Set 1025-1036 (3RD EDITION)
Literature and Creative Writing 3 (Level 3) (PACEs 1025–1036)
In this level the student:
- Puts sentences, instructions, and stories in order; learns sequencing and placement.
- Uses action and descriptive words and learns about limericks.
- Expands imagination.
- Discovers heroes and enemies in a story.
- Creates stories from pictures.
- Writes story titles and reports.
- Learns about characters, plot, and setting; employs comparison; shows comprehension and order in a story.
- Continues to practice speed-reading and handwriting skills.
- Locates places on maps.
- Uses Scripture to learn how to respond to difficult situations that might arise.
- Considers character-building examples placed throughout each PACE in the course.
Refer to the required resources