Science PACE Set 1049-1060 (4TH EDITION)
Science 5 (Level 5) (PACEs 1049–1060)
In this level the student:
- Explores living and nonliving matter and active, dormant, and extinct volcanoes.
- Learns about energy—work, force, kinetic, potential, and radiant energy.
- Studies oceanography, astronomy, comets, and the aurora borealis and aurora Australis.
- Studies the outer, inner, and middle ear; hearing difficulties; and vibration, pitch, and frequency of sounds.
- Studies molecular and atomic theories; friction, heat, and gravity; and expansion and contraction.
- Views dinosaurs and fossils from a Biblical perspective.
- Learns the relationship between the Bible and botany, meteorology, and zoology.
- Discovers the Bible to be the final authority in scientific matters.
- Learns new vocabulary words in each PACE.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.