Social Studies PACE Set 1001-1012 (4TH EDITION)
Social Studies 1 (Level 1) (PACEs 1001–1012)
In this level the student:
- Learns about Ace and Christi.
- Builds reading skills.
- Discerns objects with wheels, on the water, and in the sky.
- Begins globe and map study and reads about Pilgrims and the United States.
- Develops respect for the law, obedience to rules and laws, and good study habits.
- Learns to care for things, that hard work is a virtue, how to share with others, and ownership.
- Learns about different people and their work and homes and clothing of different climates.
- Reviews stories about Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, and Noah; the church and school; God and Jesus; how to give to God; missionaries; and how to pray for leaders.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.