Social Studies PACE Set 1013-1024 (4TH EDITION)
Social Studies 2 (Level 2) (PACEs 1013–1024)
In this level the student:
- Meets new A.C.E. characters; Ace’s friends, his church and school; surveys the mission field of Spain, and observes an A.C.E. rally.
- Learns about travel—maps, signs, the compass, camping, and directions.
- Expands his understanding of our country—freedom, the Capital, our President, citizenship, flags and pledges, famous buildings, Washington, D.C., George Washington, and rules and laws.
- Learns about communities, farms and ranches, fruits and orchards.
- Builds reading comprehension and learns new vocabulary in every PACE.
- Uses visual discrimination to draw similar shapes.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.