Word Building PACE Set 1025-1036
Word Building 3 (Level 3) (PACEs 1025–1036)
In this level the student:
- Reviews long and short vowel sounds, blends, digraphs, and diphthongs.
- Expands vocabulary with prefixes and word endings.
- Learns new phonetic rules—schwa a and silent letters.
- Increases visual discrimination.
- Develops word concepts that are presented in English—antonyms, synonyms, homonyms, and confusing words (there/their).
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.