World Geography 1101 (4TH EDITION)
World Geography (Level 9) (PACEs 1097–1108)
In this level the student:
- Studies the beginning (Postdiluvian) earth, earth’s resources, Africa, Canada, the United States, Latin America, the Arctic, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Asia, Southern Asia, the South Pacific Islands, and the Middle East.
- Learns about some of the challenges of each region.
- Reads, draws, and interprets maps.
- Completes a continent-by-continent study of geography.
- Compares and contrasts political regions.
- Determines Christian influence of each area.
Student will need colored pencils to complete this PACE.