Have personalized Regional and International Student Convention information at your fingertips with the aceconnect™ Passport app! Students and sponsors alike can use the app to check their convention schedules and event locations. You will also gain access to the campus map, awards lists, and special announcements. Search "aceconnect Passport" in your app store or use the links below to download the app for FREE today!
- iOS – 14 or higher
- Android – 4.4 or higher
- Each user must have a unique email address in the Convention Registration program. (See installation process below.)
- Download the aceconnect Passport app from the iOS App store or the Google Play store.
- After opening the app, request an access key by submitting the email address you used to register in the Convention Registration program and your last name. To add an email address to the registration program, use the following steps:
1. Log into your school’s account on the Convention Registration program.
2. At the bottom of the page, click the link for Students, Sponsors, or Guests who need access to the app.
3. Select the person from the list and enter their email address. (Do not duplicate email addresses.)
4. Click the Save button.
- A validation code will be sent to the email address provided. Enter the validation code and it will authenticate the user for the application and display the main menu.