Should a student transfer to another school using the A.C.E. curiculum and program, make certain the student’s Permanent/Academic Record is updated and complete, and is professional in appearance.

Records to send for transfer students.

List of Records to Send for Transfer Students

    • Send COPY of the Permanent/Academic Record (Form #324). Copies of Permanent Records of graduates may also be released to designated colleges or prospective employers upon receipt of a letter from the graduate or his parents.
    • Do Not send the originals of the Permanent/Academic Records. You need to maintain them permanently. Send copies only.
    • Send COPY of each Student Progress Report as a backup to the Permanent/Academic Record.
    • Send COPY of achievement and cognitive skills test data and Student Reports (Stanford/OLSAT).
    • Send COPY of ACT and/or SAT test results.
    • Send former school records you received from another school (if any) when the student enrolled in your school.
    • Do Not send Discipline Records.
    • Send a letter explaining the grading system with records.

Some states require parents to submit a written request to release academic records to specified educational institutions. Where this is needed, give a copy of form #327 Student Record Release to parents. Then, the parents give the copy to the receiving school to complete and send to you as an official request for releasing student records.

eBulletin Sign Up

Sign up for eBulletins to receive up-to-date information on A.C.E. conferences and conventions, new product announcements, and helpful reminders.